Dateline Exports provides military contractors, private developers, government agencies and retail outlets with a wide array of construction materials vital to the development and operation of the Asia-Pacific region. We have four specialized divisions and an in-house shipping department which allows us to seamlessly handle the supply and shipment of construction materials to overseas jobsites.
The following is a summary of the sectors that we specialize in servicing with supply:
- Construction Material Supply: Focuses on providing materials to meet military and local government project requirements and specifications.
- Electrical, Utility, and Industrial Supply: Focuses on providing conduit, fittings, wire, controls, and overhead power distribution materials to contractors and local government utility agencies.
- Pipe, Valve & Mechanical Supply: With the acquisition of Indigo Piping Systems, we are a manufacturer’s export representative for leading American brands of piping, valves and mechanical products. Visit www.indigopiping.com for additional information.
- Hardware Store Supply: Focuses on providing a full range of building materials and hardware to retail outlets throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We represent a combination of value-added services to the construction material supply industry, including:
- Technical Assistance: Our material supply specialists will evaluate your contract plans and specifications and provide materials conforming to your project requirements.
- Purchasing and Submittal Documentation: Our strength is our ability to provide complete submittal documentation for customer review as part of our scope of supply. We also have the ability to estimate quantities when required.
- Logistics, Shipping and Export Documentation: We coordinate the trucking, loading, booking documentation and insurance for all of our shipments to the destination port.
- Bonding: We have the ability to provide supply bonds for the materials we provide when required.
- Team of Experts: Our management and staff have over 150-years of combined overseas material supply experience.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Our team will listen to your needs and deliver products and solutions that meet or exceed your expectations. For over 25 years, our reputation has been built on our quality of service, the strong alliances with the manufacturers we represent, and the ability to handle even the most challenging material supply contracts.